There is a lot of work that we do behind the scenes to onboard our clients in a seamless manner. Steps that we take to begin telecardiology services are the following:
- Discovery and Gathering Requirements – We work with you to provide a customized solution for telecardiology services. CareRemote will discuss your needs, understanding problems with the current solution and whether or not the problem needs to be solved. In this stage, we may gather information through a short questionnaire. We determine the timeline and urgency for beginning services and the decision-making process.
- Proposal – We draw up a proposal with pricing and set expectations.
- Draft Contract – A contract is sent out along with a Business Associates Agreement for review.
- Finalized Contract – The contract and amendments are reviewed by staff and signed.
- Coordination and Credentialing – If the client is a hospital or insurance provider we credential our staff with your organization.
- Completion of Entity Documentation – Documentation is completed that outlines details about the service line.
- Implementation, IT Integration, Training, and Testing – We perform any needed technical integrations and training.
- Launch – The service is launched on a specified start date.
Finally, we follow up to ensure that the service is meeting your needs and we gather feedback for ongoing improvement. Our clients see in instant ROI as our services are reimbursable through carriers. We offer a turn-key solution that implementation is fast and seamless preventing any disruptions in your facilities workflow.
We have processes in place and we use automated checklists to ensure quality.
Contact us using the form below to get started: