CareRemote delivers clinical and business acumen as a managed service. Each client has different needs and we customize our solution in order to meet the needs of our clients. We work with many organizations as integrators while delivering a seamless telecardiology service. CareRemote offers a turn-key solution for telecardiology services.
We provide our clients with expert cardiology support by implementing customized telecardiology solutions.
Our physicians are board-certified radiologists and cardiologists can act as a member of our your staff. We can assist with new patient cases, follow-ups and rehabilitation, on -demand consults for CHF, angina, pacemaker follow-ups, remote patient monitoring and more.
Ask about our dual service offering for cardiology and radiology. CareRemote offers on and off hour, evening call, weekend support to facilities.
Benefits of a Telecardiology service:
- Access to specialists
- Improved quality and cost-savings for facilities
- Better efficiency through care coordination and automated workflows
We can work with your facility in the following areas of cardiology:
- Cardiac Service Line Management
- Cardiology specialist care on-demand including clinical and imaging interpretations (i.e. EKGs, Echocardiograms, CCTAs and Vascular Ultrasound).
- Weekend or evening call support services
- Cardiac Bundled Payments and care coordination
- Telecardiology video visits
- Cardiac follow-ups and rehabilitation for cardiac conditions
- Tertiary Prevention using telemedicine
We work in the following settings:
- Rural Hospitals
- Critical Access Hospitals
- Academic Hospitals
- Community Health Centers
- Radiology groups
- ER Consults 24/7
- Medical Device
- Disaster Relief
- Urgent Care Centers
- Direct Primary Care (DPC) Groups
- Home Health
Please fill out a request on our homepage to start a discussion.