CareRemote delivers clinical and business acumen as a managed service. Each client has different needs and we customize our solution in order to meet the needs of our clients. We work with many organizations as integrators while delivering seamless service telecardiology services. CareRemote offers a turn-key solution for telecardiology services.
We provide our clients with expert cardiology support by implementing telecardiology customized telecardiology solutions.
Our physicians are board-certified radiologists and cardiologists can act as a member of our your staff. We can assist with new patient cases, follow-ups and rehabilitation, on -demand consults for CHF, angina, pacemaker follow-ups, remote patient monitoring and more.
We can assist with new patient cases, follow-ups and rehabilitation, on -demand consults for CHF, angina, pacemaker follow-ups, remote patient monitoring and more.
Ask about our dual service offering for cardiology and radiology. CareRemote offers on and off hour, evening call, weekend support to facilities.
Benefits of a Telecardiology service:
- Access to specialists
- Improved quality and cost-savings for facilities
- Better efficiency through care coordination and automated workflows
We can work with your facility in the following areas of cardiology:
- Cardiac Service Line Management
- Cardiology specialist care on-demand including clinical and imaging interpretations (i.e. EKGs, Echocardiograms, CCTAs and Vascular Ultrasound).
- Weekend or evening call support services
- Cardiac Bundled Payments and care coordination
- Telecardiology video visits
- Cardiac follow-ups and rehabilitation for cardiac conditions
- Tertiary Prevention using telemedicine
We work in the following settings:
- Rural Hospitals
- Critical Access Hospitals
- Academic Hospitals
- Community Health Centers
- Radiology groups
- ER Consults 24/7
- Medical Device
- Disaster Relief
- Urgent Care Centers
- Direct Primary Care (DPC) Groups
- Home Health
Fill out a request on our homepage to start a discussion.