2018 is moving quickly and things are evolving for the telehealth space.
Maybe you are a hospital administrator, a DPC practice owner, a physician, nurse, radiology director or another member of a care team that has considered telehealth?
Perhaps you have thought about learning some more about it?
One of the tough things about telehealth is that it’s hard to come across reliable information.
It took us about 10 years to and there’s a steep learning curve with getting understanding the complexities of the digital medicine ecosystem, and its surrounding technologies.
Subscribe below to pre-order our course on telehealth
We’ll show you:
- education content to learn about telehealth
- the latest updates in telehealth, remote patient monitoring, sensors, Big Data, Practice Management and more
- useful tools and resources that you can start today to cut costs and increase revenue
- extra data on billing, the ROI over time and building teams to carry out projects
- use cases for working with specialists in telehealth
- how to increase revenue for your practice by 300% by adding a service line at minimal cost and which ones to add
telehealth and case studies from successful programs and more