There is a lot of work that we do behind the scenes to onboard our clients in a seamless manner. Steps that we take to begin telecardiology services are the following:
- Discovery and Gathering Requirements – We work with you to provide a customized solution for telecardiology services. CareRemote is a staffing solution and we will discuss staffing needs, understanding problems with the current solution and whether or not the problem needs to be solved. In this stage, we may gather information through a short questionnaire.
- Proposal – A proposal will be sent outlining the requirements.
- Draft Contract – A contract is sent out along with a Business Associates Agreement for review.
- Finalized Contract – The contract and amendments are reviewed by staff and signed between your facility and the organization providing coverage.
- Coordination and Credentialing – If the client is a hospital or insurance provider we work with our partners to credential our staff with your organization.
- Completion of Entity Documentation – Documentation is completed that outlines details about the service.
- Implementation, IT Integration, Training, and Testing – We perform any needed technical integrations and training.
- Launch – The service is launched on a specified start date.
Finally, we follow up to ensure that the service is meeting your needs and we gather feedback for ongoing improvement. We offer a turn-key staffing solution that implementation is fast and seamless preventing any disruptions in your facilities workflow.
Contact us using the form below to get started: